New Hope Network Hemp Collective
Be part of the 2020 New Hope Network Hemp Collective!
Hemp and CBD isn’t just an exciting, growing industry (though it certainly is that) – it’s a cultural force that’s drastically impacting health care, retail, agriculture, legislation, how we live and how we do business. The passing of the Farm Bill in 2018 changed the game, with questions, opportunities and exciting innovations on the horizon. New Hope Network and its Hemp Collective partners are committed to having informed conversations, providing trusted information and cultivating connection through meaningful stories.
Through this dynamic, education-based initiative, New Hope Network and its partner brands will deliver a year of rich content, dynamic in-person experiences and meaningful data and insights geared toward understanding the ins and outs of the space and conducting business responsibly and collaboratively. This group of carefully vetted companies represents the future of hemp and CBD.
Natural Products Expo West & Expo East
- Natural Products Expo West Hemp Summit underwriter
- Natural Products Expo East Hemp Industry sponsor
- 8′ x 10′ booth at the Expo East Hemp Pavilion
Boulder Hemp Think Tank
- New Hope Network will host our partners for an in-person event that will unite industry experts and partner companies
Special Edition Hemp Magazine
- Co-branded content taking a deep dive into the impact hemp is having on people and the planet, where it is now and what this industry will look like in the future
- Printed and distributed alongside the July/August issue of Natural Foods Merchandiser
- Exclusive Hemp Heroes company profile included in the Special Edition Hemp Magazine and designated email campaign
Monthly Hemp Podcast
- Each episode will acknowledge program partners and include a short interview with one or two of our partner companies
Nutrition Business Journal Report
- Free NBJ Hemp & CBD Guide
- Custom research provided by New Hope Network’s NEXT Data & Insights division
- Storytelling video content will track the progress of this group of thought leaders and the hemp industry, highlighting the people and brands that are changing the conversation