Media & Advertising
Inside Organic is designed to bring together companies with USDA-certified organic products from across the supply chain to develop a collective, clear communication and education program to support organic. The $61.9 billion organic industry has faced many challenges over the years, including a lack of consumer awareness and confusion over what USDA-certified organic really means.
In 2022, Inside Organic will use a range of content platforms, research, virtual and in-person events to proactively help retailers and brands elevate and expand the story of organic. Acting as a unifying megaphone to help increase organic awareness and education, this program will help brands and retailers share the many benefits of organic in a manner that resonates with consumers, now and in the future. This is an opportunity to grow organic as an industry and a lifestyle.
Let’s elevate organic, together.
- Kickoff Event, May 5th: This event will unite our partner companies and the New Hope Network team for a day of brainstorming to develop our Inside Organic communication roadmap. This event will include quick video interviews with partners to highlight their brands and their participation. These videos will be distributed individually throughout the year.
- eGuide, June 2nd: This will be a guide to organic today: what it is, what being certified USDA organic means, key messaging points such as organic and climate change, organic as a “healthier-for-you” choice and a look at key organic industry partners.
- Organic Summit, August 23rd: This interactive virtual event will be sponsored by our Inside Organic partners and attended by brands, suppliers, retailers and other relevant members in the natural products community. We’ll unite industry leaders to take a deep dive into research, and top issues around organic messaging and communication today.
- Natural Products Expo East – Special Event, Sept. 28th-Oct. 1st: This in-person event will bring together Inside Organic sponsors, industry leaders, brands, retailers and media partners for a panel presentation at Expo East, followed by a happy hour.
- Natural Products Expo East – Booth Pricing: Inside Organic partners will be extended the organic booth rate Natural Products Expo East 2022 in Philadelphia. Social templates will be provided for all sponsors to broaden their reach.
The Inside Organic eNewsletter will highlight news and updates in organic, including announcements from our Inside Organic partners and the latest Inside Organic content. Six issues will go out in 2022 to New Hope Network audiences. Each partner will be featured with a short company profile driving to their Natural Products Expo Virtual (NPEV) virtual booth.
Additional Premier Level Inclusions
- Custom Research: New Hope Network will conduct research to establish a baseline for the Inside Organic program of what consumers need to hear from the industry and what story will best resonate with consumers. This research will be finalized in October. Inside Organic sponsors will receive a mini report of the findings.
- Custom Content: Sponsors will have the opportunity to clearly and effectively educate New Hope Network’s buyer and distributor audience, on the organic topic of their choice, through a concise, 30-minute OnDemand webinar. This will provide evergreen content for retailers hungry for organic education.
- Natural Foods Merchandiser: The November organic-themed issue of Natural Foods Merchandiser will run a feature on organic followed by company spotlights of Inside Organic partners.
- Hosted Roundtable: This virtual event will bring together a smaller group of industry experts, suppliers, brands and retailers to discuss in more depth key topics related to messaging and communicating organic, while also examining what messaging has worked and what hasn’t and where the industry should focus its energies.
This level of involvement includes participation and inclusion in all of the Inside Organic events and content. In addition, pre- mier sponsors will have access to custom research and provided increased exposure by being spotlighted in custom content that shares each brand’s story, organic focus and priorities.
Premier Level Pricing: $15,000
This level of involvement includes participation and inclusion in the overarching Inside Organic events and content. It does not provide access to custom content.
Partner Level Pricing: $7,500