Learning Lounge Continuing Education Webinar
Health-seeking consumers turn to health practitioners for information, support and product recommendations. AND health practitioners need continuing education in order to maintain their credentials.
It is with these two points in mind that New Hope Network created a free education portal for health practitioners. The New Hope Network Learning Lounge is designed to support health practitioners in their careers, while at the same time putting timely, evidence-based education in front of them on the topics their clients and customers are asking about.
The New Hope Network Learning Lounge is a digital, gated education portal that health practitioners can access 24/7 to receive the continuing education credits they need—for free! New Hope Network markets these webinars to registered dietitian-nutritionists, certified health coaches, and certified personal trainers and nutrition students.
High-quality content creation and governing body approval:
- We’ll work with your brand to finalize the content topic that will be most relevant and mutually beneficial to your brand and the health practitioner audience. New Hope will secure third-party speakers, as well as plan, schedule, market, recruit for, and execute the continuing-ed providing webinar.
- New Hope secures continuing-ed credit and listing with accredited providers (Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics; America College of Sports Medicine, American Council on Exercise) including completion of all paperwork and registration fees to be recognized, as well as delivery of certificate of education completion to all webinar participants.
- After the live one-hour webinar, New Hope converts the session to an archived recording that can be accessed within the New Hope Network Learning Lounge 24/7 for two years after the initial approval.
- All webinar promotion will include your brand’s logo.
- Your brand will be introduced and logo included within webinar presentation.
Create influential brand allies:
- Obtaining and maintaining RD, RDN, CHC and CPT credentials is an investment of time and money. An often-unexpected cost, however, for these health practitioners is the cost to maintain their credential due to the requirement of on-going continuing education. Health practitioners often need to turn in a portfolio of 10 to 20 continuing education credit hours each year—and these courses are rarely free. By helping health practitioners obtain the continuing education credits they need and putting evidence-based health information in front of them, you create brand allies who can advocate more accurately and enthusiastically for your mission, cause and product line.
- Post webinar and at several intervals thereafter, New Hope will deliver all opt-in attendee leads that your brand can use to build its own health practitioner audience.
Deploy brand samples to participants [Optional]:
In order to drive participation and create urgency around registration, it is both a meaningful and wise program addition to offer free brand product samples to the first 200 health practitioners who register for and attend the full session. New Hope Network will manage the deployment of product samples or product vouchers (for fresh/frozen product) to the first 200 webinar attendees. Health practitioners are appreciative of this extra piece of brand exploration and we have found that it drives brand appreciation and loyalty.
- Cost: $15,000
- Sampling Add-on: $2,000