When you exhibit at a New Hope Network Trade Show, Priority Points determine the order in which you can select a booth and/or hotel reservations for the following year (of that show) or years.
Historical Points + Show Points (Current Booth Size Points + Integrated Marketing Points + Sponsorship Points) = Total Show Points
NEW: Participation in New Hope Network’s virtual events hosted on the Natural Products Expo Virtual platform will allow clients to earn priority points. This type of programming will count as media spend and will be calculated as indicated in the grid to the right detailing media spend and point accumulation.
Total integrated marketing spend of $100,000 or more brings exclusive benefits, including:
- One historical point that will be applied to 2018
- Access to VIP hotel block at host hotels at Natural Products Expos
- Access to VIP area at Natural Products Expos
- Conference passes (2 per customer) at Natural Products Expo West
|Integrated marketing contracts received by:||Will impact Priority Points for the following events:|
|Now – Nov. 29, 2021||Natural Products Expo West 2023, Natural Product Expo East 2023|
|Nov. 30, 2021 – Nov. 29, 2022||Natural Products Expo West 2024, Natural Product Expo East 2024|
Historical Points are based on the number of years a company has exhibited at Natural Products Expos (East, West, Asia, NPA Market Place) and Engredea/Supply Expo since 1992 (exception: Expo East 2001 exhibitors received two points); Healthy Foods International Expo in 2008; Natural Products Association MarketPlace/Natural MarketPlace from 2009 to 2014; and the Club Industry Show beginning in 2010. A maximum of one point is earned for each past show. Historical points are the only points used for booth moves.
- Spend on New Hope Network’s virtual events hosted on the Natural Products Expo Virtual platform
- Advertising via Natural Foods Merchandiser magazine, expowest.com, expoeast.com, newhope.com, Delicious Living magazine & deliciousliving.com
- Spend on NEXT Data & Insights solutions, Nutrition Business Journal subscriptions and reports, NCN Cornerstone Investors and NBJ Virtual
Show Points: Booth Points, Integrated Marketing Points, and Sponsorship are given for (applicable show) contracted booth space, sponsorship participation, and marketing solutions as outlined below. Show points are applicable to the current year only; after show participation you will receive the 1 point for that show. These points DO NOT carry over to shows or years, they are show specific.
Contracted Booth Space……………Points
Each 100 sq. ft. equivalent purchased……1
Platinum Level Sponsor ……………………..6
Gold Level Sponsor …………………………….4
Silver Level Sponsor …………………………..2
*Signed contracts must be on file at New Hope Network by end of business day on the end date for integrated marketing points to be included in calculations for future shows. Integrated marketing spend points do not carry over to the next calendar year.