Soapbox Series (Video Q&A)
Every company has a story. What’s yours?
Even when we’re not setting up booths at tradeshows or shaking hands at conferences, we’re still empowered to build meaningful relationships through our work in the natural products industry. New Hope Network’s Soapbox Series is your chance to share your story – from corporate social responsibility initiatives to innovations in sustainability – with our engaged community of industry professionals. With a focus on New Hope Network’s “Three I’s” (Innovation, Inspiration, and Integrity), this series lends a digital platform to share, connect and inspire (and have some fun!).
New Hope Network’s content marketing team will host a recorded video conversation with your brand, exploring a relevant topic of your choice.
Episode length: 5-7 minutes
Marketing & promotion will include:
- Upload to New Hope Network’s YouTube account on a dedicated playlist
- Article featuring an overview of the discussion on NewHope.com and link to full video on YouTube
- Full IGTV video posted on @NewHopeNetwork’s Instagram account, tagging brand and host, including boosting the post with $450
- Instagram story on @NatProdExpo’s Instagram account, linking to the IGTV episode, tagging brand and host
- Sponsored Instagram post
- Full episode posted on New Hope Network’s LinkedIn channel, tagging brand and host
- Contributing influencers (hosts) are encouraged to share on their own channels
- Inclusions in monthly email featuring all new Soapbox Series content
Camera shy? Check out the Soapbox Series Podcast opportunity!
Meet your Hosts
Andrea Donsky, B. COMM, is an author, registered holistic nutritionist (RHN), editor-in-chief of NaturallySavvy.com, co-founder of The Healthy Shopper Inc. and Naturally Savvy Media.
Charles Chen is the host of #KitchenHustle, chef and wellness entrepreneur, creator of Dinner-Club, a pop-up charity dinner series, and founder of Zzeal, a wellness influencer platform.